|PHP infoBoard v.5 PERFECT|
สุภาษิตไทย-อังกฤษ สุภาษิตอังกฤษ ไทย
สุภาษิตไทย-อังกฤษ สุภาษิตอังกฤษ ไทย
Self-conquest is the greats of victory.
1. A bad workman always blames his tools.
2. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
3. Actions speak louder than words.
4. Adam's ale is the best brew.
5. A drowning man will clutch at a straw.
6. A fool and his money are soon parted.
7. A fool believes everything.
8. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
9. A good face is a letter of recommendation.
10. A good friend is my nearest relation.
11. A liar is worse than a thief.
12. A miss is as good as a mile.
13. An honest man's word is as good as his bond.
14. An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening.
15. A penny saved is a penny earned.
16. Ask a silly question and you'll get a silly answer.
17. A still tongue makes a wise head.
18. A trouble shared is a trouble halved.
19. A truly great man never puts away the simplicity of a child.
20. Attack is the best form of defence.
21. Better be a fool than a knave.
22. Better be envied than pitied.
23. Better be safe than sorry.
24. Better late than never.
25. Charity begins at home.
26. Civility costs nothing.
27. Do as you would be done by.
28. Doing is better than saying.
29. Don't meet troubles half-way.
30. Easier said than done.
31. Easy come,easy go.
32. Eat to live and not live to eat.
33. Even a worm will turn.
34. Every little helps.
35. Every man is his own worst enemy.
36. Every man to his trade.
37. Experience is the mother of wisdom.
38. First impressions are the most lasting.
39. Forbidden fruit is sweet.
40. Forewarned is forearmed.
41. From the sublime to the ridiculous is only a step.
42. God helps them that help themself.
43. Great oaks from little acorns grow.
44. Half a loaf is better than no bread.
45. He that knows little, often repeats it.
46. He that knows nothing, doubts nothing.
47. Home is where the heart is.
48. Hunger is the best sauce.
49. If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well.
50. If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again.
51. If you can't be good, be careful.
52. If you want a thing well done, do it yourself.
53. It is easy to be wise after the event.
54. It is no use crying over spilt milk.
55. It's too late to shut the stable door after the horse has bolted.
56. It takes two to make a quarrel.
57. Jack of all trades, master of none.
58. Keep something for a rainy day.
59. Knowledge is power.
60. Know thyself.
61. Live and learn.
62. Love makes the world go round.
63. Manners maketh man.
64. Many hands make light work.
65. Moderation in all things.
66. More haste, less speed.
67. Music is the food of love.
68. Never put of till tomorrow what you can do today.
69. Never too late to learn.
70. No love like the first love.
71. No time like the present.
72. Opportunity seldom knocks twice.
73. Patience is a virtue.
74. Punctuality is the politeness of princes.
75. Rome was not built in a day.
76. The darkest hour is just before the down.
77. The eyes are the window of the soul.
78. The first step is the hardest.
79. There is more than one way to skin a cat.
80. There's a black sheep in every flock.
81. There's many a good tune played on an old fiddle.
82. There's no place like home.
83. There's nowt so queer as folk.
84. There will be sleeping enough in the grave.
85. Time and tide wait for no man.
86. To deceive oneself is very easy.
87. Tomorrow never comes.
88. Travel broadens the mind.
89. True love never grows old.
90. Truth fears no trial.
ผู้โพส : สุภาษิตไทย-อังกฤษ สุภาษิตอังกฤษ ไทย
สถานะ : ทั่วไป
|20/06/2010 - 22:23
|หัวข้อ : 0121-1 | เลขหน้า : 1 ถึง 1|
|เพิ่มข้อความในหัวข้อรวม : สุภาษิตไทย-อังกฤษ สุภาษิตอังกฤษ ไทย||หัวข้อรวม|